All Artists Are Welcome to Join Maryland Art Place (MAP) for its
9th Annual Free-Hung Exhibition, Silent Auction, and Gala
- All 2-D and 3-D artwork is welcome, as well as jewelry, ceramics, media, etc.
- One original work per artist, with maximum dimensions of 5’ x 5’.
- Work must be ready to hang (i.e. hangers and wire securely attached.)
- MAP provides all hardware for installation.
- Call ahead for special needs—pedestals and electricity access is limited.
- Work must be priced to sell!
- Proceeds will be split 50/50 between the artist and MAP.
- MAP reserves the right not to exhibit work deemed unacceptable.
Hanging dates and times: 24 Straight Hours (That’s Right—24 hours nonstop!)
beginning 9am Wednesday, April 6th, ending 9am Thursday, April 7th
Silent Auction and Gala (with live music): 8pm-1am Friday, April 8th
Tickets: FREE for participating artists…and we also welcome volunteers to join the party for free! All proceeds to benefit future programming at MAP.
General Public: call Leslie at MAP for more information about buying tickets.
For more details: please contact MAP at 410-962-8565 or access our website:
Maryland Art Place (MAP) is a non-profit center for contemporary art established in 1981 to: develop and maintain a dynamic environment for regional artists to exhibit their work, nurture and promote new ideas and new forms, and facilitate rewarding exchanges between artists and the public through educational leadership.
8 market place, suite 100 baltimore, maryland 21202 telephone: 410-962-8565 facsimile: 410-244-8017 www.mdartplace.org